Windows 2000 Service Pack 2 Deployment Notes
How to Download and Install
Note The Windows 2000 SP2 Deploy Tools are not installed to a local directory on the hard drive, instead you must manually copy them from the cab file to the location of your choice.
- Click the SP2 Deploy Tools link at the top of the page, under Download or use the Link on our page.
- From the File Download dialog box, click Save this program to disk, and then click OK.
- Save the file to the location of your choice.
- Navigate to the file location and double-click SP2DeployTools.exe.
- Under Choose Directory For Extracted Files, enter the location of your choice, or click Browse to select a location for the \i386\deploy.cab and \i386\w2ksp2.sms files to be copied to.
- Double-click deploy.cab to access the help file (deptool.chm) and copy it to the location of your choice. The help file provides detailed information about each tool and instructions for how they should be extracted and used.
- Double-click deploy.cab to access the individual Deployment Tools and copy them to the location of your choice.