You can allow visitors to your Web site to leave messages for you. If you choose the message drop box option when you create your home page, or add the drop box to your home page later, a link to your drop box appears on your home page. Visitors click the link to open a form where they can submit a message. Visitors cannot see messages left by other visitors.
To view your messages
- In Personal Web Manager, click the Web Site icon.
- In the Web Site panel, click Open your drop box. A query form is displayed.
- To view the entire list of messages, click Show All.
To sort your messages, select the relationships, type the values to match in the boxes, and then click Execute Query.
Tip Clicking on a column header sorts the display by that header.
- Click a message link to see the contents of the message.
To delete a message
- Open the message by clicking its link.
- With the message open, click Delete.
Note Deleting a message cannot be undone.
© 1997 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.