Removing Personal Web Server
1. Insert your Windows 98 or Windows 98 Second Edition CD Rom disk into your CD Rom drive.
2. Open Windows Explorer and navigate to your CD Rom drive and expand the directories until you locate the Add-ons section, then PWS and look for “setup.exe”.
3. Click on “setup.exe” to start the Personal Web Server program. The following screen is what you should see.
4. Click Next to get to the next screen to start the uninstall process. The following screen is what you should see.
5. Click Remove All and then follow the instructions.
If you reached this page from our “Installing Microsoft Personal Web Server version 4.0” pages, then you can click the “X” at the top to close this page and resume your installation of PWS version 4.0.
If you reached this page outside of our frames pages, then you can follow this link to resume the installation of PWS version 4.0. Take me there!