EXPANDING YOUR MENUS
Have you ever looked for a function on the FrontPage menu and can’t find it, but you know it’s there somewhere?
If you look at the bottom of the menu, you’ll see a double arrow pointing down. Hold your cursor over that double arrow for just a second and the menu should automatically expand.
But what if pull-down menu just doesn’t work? Instead opening automatically, you had to click on the double arrow to manually expand the menu.
If you want the menu to expand automatically, follow these simple steps.
- First, select View, Toolbars, Customize.
- In the Customize dialog box, click the Options tab.
- Under Personalized Menus And Toolbars, find the option Show Full Menus After Short Delay. If your menus didn’t automatically expand, this option won’t be selected. Select it.
- Of course, if for some reason you don’t want this option to be turned on and it is, you can just deselect it.
- Click the Close button to implement your change.