Many people have switched to e-cigarettes, but they do not know whether the e-liquid within it is vegan-friendly or not. When you lighten the cigarette, the liquid gets hot, which results in vapors. You inhale these vapors but have you ever tried to know whether it contains any non-vegan ingredient?
To solve your confusion, generally, all the e-liquids are vegan. But there is no guarantee of the cigarette as it can be non-vegan. You can get detailed information about the ingredients in the liquid on www.vaporsolo.com. In the following write-up, we will discuss some important facts about e-liquids and cigarettes in detail.
Materials Used to Manufacture E-liquids
If we talk about ingredients used to manufacture e-liquids are flavor, color, nicotine, glycerine or glycol, etc. If you opt for the complete organic product, then all the ingredients will be natural for sure. But if you are not worried about anything, you can prefer the ones with added flavor or sweetener.
If you are vegan, then make sure that you do not buy any product with animal-based ingredients like castoreum. Before investing your money, you should know what you are purchasing. Knowing all the labels of the packaging is important for your safety. You have to take care of all the things before buying any product.
Check some of the interesting facts about vape juices.
- There is no use of any animal residues in the production of e-liquids.
- The vaping devices containing e-liquid are available in different flavors. It can be standard, natural, which are occupied from plants, vegetables, and fruits. It is safe to consume such flavors for everyone.
- Many people think that some flavors like custard, cake, etc., are made up of dairy products. But it is completely false. Many chemicals are available, which can add such flavor to liquids. There is no use of dairy products like milk, butter, vanilla essence, etc.
- E-liquids are prepared with a base. It can be Propylene Glycol (PG), or Vegetable Glycerine (VG), or their combination. If we discuss them in detail, then Vegetable Glycerine is made up of plant oil, like coconut, etc.
- Undoubtedly, it is vegan-friendly and perfect for vegan candidates. On the other hand, propylene glycol is made up of organic compounds, i.e., extracted from petroleum. It is not manufactured with animal-based ingredients.
- Water is the main ingredient in e-liquids. It is in the form of distilled, which is perfect for vegans.
- The E-liquid contains nicotine. It is also vegan in nature because it consists of plant ingredients, like potatoes, green pepper, etc.
- E-liquids are made up of artificial flavors, which are well-tested on various animals. But it does not mean that it contains any non-vegan material. The presence of chemicals makes it smell good.
Do Colors of E-liquid Vegan?
The color of vape liquids is generally non-vegan. The red and pink colors are made up of beetles. Many people think that these colors are natural, but it comes in chemicals or animal-made ingredients in reality.
A good color enhances the interest of the person to buy vaping devices. It can also produce better fragrance, which is quite better than smoking original cigarettes.
The flavoring industry’s main aim is to give a better taste to the liquids so that more customers come and buy vaping devices. When you plan to buy such a thing, make sure whether it is vegan or not. You can ask the manufacturer or read labels to know better.
Is Smoking E-Cigarettes Vegan?
E-liquid is used in e-cigarettes for vaping. In some years, the use of this device has become quite popular. Many people who want to quit smoking are now moving to this alternative. If the ingredients you are using are natural, then there is no chance of non-vegan vaping.
You need to make sure that the flavor, color, and ingredients must be organic. Not all the ingredients need to be well-tested on animals. Many companies are providing both natural and artificial products. You have to be pretty sure that you search for the right product that fulfills your needs.
It is good to move to vape devices from smoking tobacco cigarettes in terms of health, personality, and much more. You can get a good product at an expensive range, but it is fine if you are looking for the natural ones. There is always an alternative, and you should look for it.
Is There Any Alternative to Vegan?
The vegan-friendly e-liquids are high in demand, but it is quite tricky to supply such a substance. There are plenty of vaping companies, which are into the manufacturing process of these liquids. These companies offer cruelty-free alternatives that every person prefers.
According to the research, there is a huge demand for organic substances in the vaping industry. As per the advertisements, if you want to confirm whether you have an organic product, you have to check its consistency. The organic ones are available with thick viscosity as compared to the artificial ones.
If we talk about the flavor, then artificial ones are sweeter than natural ones. If you are trying out the vaping device for the first time, then you can easily differentiate between these two options. Therefore, there are plenty of options in the vegan category, but you have to choose them carefully.
The Bottom Line
Many people have a common query, whether all the e-liquids are vegan-friendly or not. Well, both organic and artificial products exist. You need to ensure whether you are buying the preferable product or not. Generally, all the beginners do not much about vaping devices, and they start moving towards it.
Before investing your money, it is important to go through all the ingredients and ensure whether it is safe or not. It is hard to leave your smoking habit, but you don’t need to choose another harmful habit without knowing its details.
After confirming everything, you must invest your money. Many companies are providing vape devices, and you must buy from companies that are selling vegan-friendly products.