Intel® Memory Translator Hub (MTH) Reboot Issue
Intel® MTH ID Utility (DOS Version)
The Intel® MTH ID Utility has been designed to allow any user with an Intel processor based-system to test for the presence of a Memory Translator Hub (MTH) component on your system. This DOS version of the utility is intended to be used only by creating a bootable diskette.
Note: This utility will not run properly from a DOS command prompt. It must be run as a boot disk.
The Intel MTH ID Utility is designed to run on an Intel processor based-system in a non-Windows* environment.
In order to run this utility, you must first create a system boot diskette. If you need instructions for help in creating a system boot diskette, please see the following instructions on Creating a System Boot Diskette.
- Create a MS-DOS bootable diskette.
- Copy the downloaded file, mtd_id.exe to the diskette
- Boot the system using this diskette
- At the command prompt, type mth_id and run the program
- Read the software license agreement, displayed the first time only. Then select ‘y’ to accept the conditions of usage
- Select the language of your choice (0 through 4)
This data courtesy of the Intel Corporation, all rights reserved.
Notice: Intel®, Pentium®, Celeron® are trademarks of the Intel Corporation. Windows® 95, Windows® 98, Windows® NT, Windows® 2000 and
Microsoft® Office are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation.