- Active connections specifies how many connections are currently in use transferring data.
- Started at lists the date and time the server was last started.
- Visitors is the number of unique addresses that have connected to the server since the server was last started.
- Requests is the total number of requests that have been received since the server was last started.
- Bytes served is the total amount of data that has been sent since the server was last started.
- Most concurrent connections is the the number of connections opened to the server simultaneously.
Note If the same person visits the site more than once, subsequent visits are not counted. Only 50 addresses are stored for comparison. Repeat visitors may be counted again if more than 50 unique addresses have been added to the list since their last visits.